* There are 10.6 million swimming pools in the U.S.
* Swimming helps reduce stress
* Swimming is the 4th most popular sport or activity in the U.S,
* Swimming is the most popular recreational activity for children and teens ages 7 to 17 in the U.S.
* Marco Polo is the most popular swimming pool game
* A Cannonball is the most popular way to jump into a pool
* Swim Fins were invented by Ben Franklin
* President Gerald Ford had the outdoor swimming pool built at the White House in 1975
* Ancient drawings and paintings found in Egypt depicting people swimming date back to 2500BCE
* Swimming strengthens the heart and lungs.
To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 631-874-2322
or send a message using our online contact form
P.O.Box 375 Manorville NY 11949 US
Greg Besser Pools